This is my Personal Email Newsletter (PEN). While I may occasionally mention things that I'm doing/selling, that's not what this newsletter is about. This is a way for me to keep in touch with people I care about and people who care about me. It's also a way to make sure I'm paying greater attention to what I'm doing and thinking about, and how much I'm contributing to my fellows.
I promise to usually be entertaining.
To get a sense of what might be contained in this newsletter, here are the past ones:
- 2020 Week 42: Diminishing Digital Returns
- 2020 Week 41: Gently Ignoring The Rules
- 2020 Week 40: My Dad Started The Fire
- 2020 Week 39: Yak Shaving and Power Puttering
- 2020 Week 38: Booing My Own Team
- 2020 Week 37: My Mom Disagrees
- 2020 Week 36: Moving Home, Round One
- 2020 Week 35: A Stressful Year
- 2020 Week 34: Midtown III Diner Closes in Philly
- 2020 Week 33: My Next Project
- 2020 Week 32: The First One